The following rules and fees apply to overnight docking:
• Register with dockmaster and advance pay posted fee for planned length of stay. If no dockmaster is on duty at the time of your arrival, please complete the registration form and insert payment envelope in the lockbox at the dockmasters’ station.
• Provide dockmaster with telephone number, in case of emergency.
• Stays may be limited to up to 14 days on the SOUTH side of the canal, depending upon availability of space.
• Boats may not be locked to any dock area.
• Long-term stay boaters (15 days or longer) must dock on the NORTH side of the canal or WEST of the Main Street bridge, depending upon availability of space.
• Boats may be moved at the dockmasters’ discretion.
• The Village of Fairport is not responsible for the security of any boats or personal possessions.
• Please be considerate of others by minimizing late-night noise, disposing of trash in nearby receptacles, and respecting others’ property.
• By docking in Fairport, you agree to adhere to the rules, as enforced by the dockmasters or Fairport Police Department.
Fairport dockmasters are here to help boaters by providing information, directions, canal maps and other assistance as needed.
Dockmasters are on duty daily; generally from 1 to 6 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Hours may vary on weekdays.
Fairport Overnight Docking Fees*
16’ or less $ 5.00
Greater than 16’ to 30’ $ 7.00
Greater than 30’ to 40’ $ 9.00
Over 40’ $11.00
- Fees include use of pump out, restrooms, showers, water and electric service.