Cemeteries


The Village of Fairport owns and operates the two historic cemeteries in the village, Greenvale Rural Cemetery and Mt. Pleasant Cemetery.

Greenvale Rural Cemetery was established in 1890 with the earliest recorded burial May 15, 1890.and is located on East Church Street.. There are no sites available for purchase in this cemetery.

Mt. Pleasant Cemetery was established in 1866.  The cemetery can be entered from Orchard Street or Summit Street.  Burial sites are available for both full burials and cremation burials.   For more information contact the Village Clerk at 585 223-0313.