All village boards meet in the Board Room, on the second floor, of the Village Hall, 31 South Main Street.
- The Fairport Municipal Commission - second Monday of each month at 8:00 a.m. unless it is a legal holiday when the meeting will be held on Tuesday. All meetings are held at the Village Hall except the months of June, September, December, and March when the meetings are held at the Fairport Municipal Commission building on Liftbridge Lane.
- The Village Board of Trustees - second Monday of each month at 7:30 pm. At 7 pm., prior to the Village Board Meeting, is a Citizen's Forum where anyone is free to bring any subject, not on the agenda, to the attention of the Board. All agenda items should be submitted to the Village Clerk by noon ten (10) days prior to the meeting. October meeting is held on the Tuesday following Columbus Day.
- The Historic Preservation Commission -To view the calendar please see the Building Department.
- The Office of Community and Economic Development Board - third Monday of each month at 4:30 pm.
- The Planning Board - third Monday of each month at 7 pm. Schedule for submission and application forms http://www.village.fairport.ny.us/Code_Enforcement.cfm
- The Tree Board has established the following schedule: March 7, May 30, September 12 and December 12 at 7 p.m.
- The Zoning Board of Appeals - the fourth Monday of each month at 7:00 pm. Schedule for submission and application forms http://www.village.fairport.ny.us/Code_Enforcement.cfm