Deputy Village Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk
The Village Clerk-Treasurer's Office performs duties that support both employees and Village residents. As a supportive role for employees, the Village Clerk-Treasurer's Office administers workers' compensation claims, benefits, and payroll. Preparation of the Village Board agendas and minutes are completed by the Village Clerk-Treasurer's Office, plus any other functions necessary to support the Village Manager, Mayor and Village Trustees. Peddling permits, FOIL requests and reservations for Village Properties is also handled in the Clerk-Treasurer's Office.
The Village Clerk-Treasurer is the Chief Fiscal Officer to the Village and is responsible for Village matters with a fiscal implication including monthly and annual financial reporting, bank reconciliations, billing, accounts payable, and assisting the Village Manager in the annual Budget Preparation.
Items Handled by the Village Clerk-Treasurer's Office
- Village Financial Information
- Village Taxes
- FOIL requests
- Peddlers Permits
- Reservations for Gazebo & North Bank Pavillion
- Reservations for Potter House Rental
- ADA Parking Permits within Village Boundaries
- Cemetery Plots
- Village of Fairport Complaints
- Alcohol Consumption Permits
- Notary Services
Visit the Sub Menu for detailed information and applications for each of these items.
What items are managed by the Town of Perinton Clerk's Office ?
- Property Assessments
- Dog Licenses
- Marriage Licenses
- Payment of Town and County Property Taxes
- ADA Parking Permits outside of Village Boundaries
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses