Welcome to the 2021 Fairport Farmer's Market
***NEW***Find out how to be a vendor for the 2021 season.
Important information for Vendors
We’re looking forward to the opening of the 2021 Fairport Farmers’ Market season!
The Market will run Saturdays, May 8 through November 20th; hours are 7AM to noon. The Market location is off South Main St. in the Village Landing/Bank of America parking lot. There is parking across the street behind Village Hall (31 S. Main St.) in the Packet's Landing parking lot as well as on-street parking in the area.
We remain committed to keeping the Market as safe as possible as the pandemic continues. Safety guidelines will be in place and enforced as required by the Village of Fairport and in response to state and county guidelines. Thanks to all for your support in this!
Welcome Market Manager Beth Flannigan!
I am honored and very excited to be the new market manager for 2021! I am extremely passionate about supporting local farmers, enjoying local products, and bringing people together through the market experience.
I grew up in the Bristol Hills, where I lived next door to my grandfather who was a farmer and milkman. At an early age, I was exposed to the hard work and dedication it takes to grow food from start to finish. I also learned that nothing tastes better than locally grown fruit and vegetables.
As a member of the Fairport community, I look forward to creating a wonderful market experience for both the vendors and patrons alike.
phone: (585) 678-1754
Fairport Farmer's Market Interactive Site Map
Click/tap on or hover over the vendor spaces in this map to see who will be at this week's farm market!
Market Location and Parking Information
2021 Fairport Farmer's Market Rules
Until further notice the Fairport Farmer's Market will operate following the policies set by New York State with regard to the COVID pandemic and Farmer's Markets. These rules are subject to amendment throughout the season as circumstances change, and in response to state, county, and local guidelines.
***All vendors and shoppers must wear a mask while at or in the market space.
***Until further notice food purchased at the market may NOT be consumed at the market.
- Only visit and shop at the Market if you are feeling well. If you are sick, please stay home and take care of yourself.
- Please limit the number of household members attending the market to one or as few as possible.
- Sanitize your hands frequently using pumps on site.
- Keep at least six feet apart from other shoppers and vendors.
- Purchased food may not be consumed at the market.
- Please do not handle produce. Allow the vendor to serve you.
- Cover your cough and sneezes with a bent elbow or tissue and dispose of used tissues immediately.
- Be sure to wash all produce purchased at the Market, especially if you plan to consume it raw.
- Please keep your Market trip as abbreviated as possible. We suggest making a list of items for efficiency.
- We ask for your patience if we need to monitor customer numbers in and out of the market areas.
Fairport Farmer's Market Manager
phone: (585) 678-1754