Welcome to the 2021 Fairport Farmer's Market
Hours of Operation for the 2021 season:
May 8th - Nov. 20th
Saturdays from 7 a.m until 12 noon
We’re looking forward to the opening of the 2021 Fairport Farmers’ Market season! The Market will run Saturdays, May 8 through November 20th; hours are 7 am to noon. The Market location is off South Main St. in the Village Landing/Bank of America parking lot. There is plenty of parking behind across the street behind Village Hall (31 S. Main St.) in the Packet's Landing parking lot as well as on street parking in the area.
We remain committed to keeping the Market as safe as possible as the pandemic continues. Safety guidelines will be in place and enforced as required by the Village of Fairport and in response to state and county guidelines. Thanks to all for your support in this!
See you May 8th!
Market Manager Recruitment Notice
Information for Vendors about the 2021 Market Season
Please note new email address:
The Fairport Farmer's market will operate until further notice with the following policies in conjunction with policy set by New York State.
All vendors and shoppers must wear a mask.
Please review before attending the market.
- Only visit and shop at the Market if you are feeling well. If you are sick, please stay home and take care of yourself.
- Please limit the number of household members attending the market to one or as few as possible.
- Sanitize your hands frequently using pumps on site.
- Keep at least six feet apart from other shoppers and vendors.
- Purchased food may not be consumed at the market.
- Cover your cough and sneezes with a bent elbow or tissue and dispose of used tissues immediately.
- Be sure to wash all produce purchased at the Market, especially if you plan to consume it raw.
- Please keep your Market trip as abbreviated as possible. We suggest making a list of items for efficiency.
- We ask for your patience if we need to monitor customer numbers in and out of the indoor areas.
- If you have questions/concerns, please reach out to Market staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 585-456-3250.
- Require vendors to wear food-grade gloves and masks at all times during operation;
- Vendors shall be no closer than 10’ apart;
- Deep cleaning of all vendor stations, tables, and equipment with disinfectant, where applicable;
- No person besides the vendor may handle or touch food and other products for sale;
- No samples or cooking demonstrations shall be provided;
- Allowing through-traffic for faster and more efficient pickups;
- Minimize amount of food on display with customer access.
- Vendors are encouraged to set-up preordering by phone or online to shorten the duration of customer time at the market.
- Manage customer traffic within the market to eliminate congregating and to promote social distancing (i.e., maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet between customers).
- Provide a minimal police presence where applicable to ensure spacing and assembly of groups.
- Not permit any form of entertainment.
- No craft or non-food vendors, except for soap or hand sanitizer.
- No onsite consumption of purchased food.